RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

House of Turquoise features Vivid Hue Home

And now, the big reveal.  I put the teaser out yesterday that Vivid Hue Home had a big announcement for today.  When I told ya'll to "think blue", I was wildly amused that some readers guessed that I may be preggo with a boy.  Well, fat chance.  My mommy duties are already plentiful with Jack and Vivi.  But this is even bigger from a design perspective...Vivid Hue Home is featured on the House of Turquoise today!    Read here



I am over the moon.  I lust after the photos featured on House of Turquoise.  Erin is one kool kat and she knows a fantastic room design when she sees it. 

I am truly honored to be featured on the blog! 



Did you know we're on pinterest?  Check us out
You have read this articleblue / House of Turquoise / house tour / Sunroom with the title House of Turquoise features Vivid Hue Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2012/06/house-of-turquoise-features-vivid-hue.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Comments "House of Turquoise features Vivid Hue Home"

Post a Comment