RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

Dining Room Wallpaper

I have exciting news to share!   The wallpaper for my dining room arrived and was installed this week.  You may recall from my last dining room house tour that I was considering the Moroccan tile Phillip Jeffries grasscloth paper.  (Read more here).    I think it adds so much character and depth to the room. 
 
 
  Here are some before and after photos. 
 
 
Before | Entire Room : 

After | Entire Room:
 
 
Before | View to Foyer:
 
After| View to Foyer:
 
Before | Side Room View:
 
After| Side Room View:
 
Additional After Views: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out my original dining room post for more sources and photos.  Here are a few of those photos: 
 
 
 
 
I still need to add artwork but I am thrilled with the results. It's just the extra oomph I was wanting for this room. Of course, this has sparked my wallpaper enthusiasm and I am now eagerly pursuing the Meg Braff! (Only I have changed the focus from the guest bedroom to the Sunroom to now a completely different *secret* location in the house. More on that soon). 
 
 
 
You have read this articledining room / house hour / Meg Braff / Moroccan / Phillip Jeffries / Wallpaper with the title Dining Room Wallpaper. You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2012/08/dining-room-wallpaper.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Friday, August 31, 2012

Comments "Dining Room Wallpaper"

Post a Comment