RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

After Photos of the Meg Braff Mudroom


So as you know, the Meg Braff found it's home in my mudroom (see Mudroom Gets Groovy).   I am thrilled with the results.  Yes, it's over the top.  But it's just the oomph I was looking for.  I will never walk from the garage into the kitchen without noticing this transitional space again! 

Now keep in mind, this is still very much a work in progress.  In fact, I have decided to paint the door a darker turquoise and haven't done so yet.  The finished product will be an ultra high gloss.  Also, I have done NO STYLING in this room yet!  I want to find a chinoiserie mirror.  All in due time! 

So, here are the after "in-progress" photos.   


 
 
 


 





Click here to see more before photos of the mudroom without the wall covering. 

Please share your comments of the progress!  This was one heck of a busy week...Sorry I kept ya'll hanging so long. 

xoxoo

Heather
Vivid Hue Home

If you haven't already checked Vivid Hue out on facebook or pinterest, do so below!!!

You have read this articlebefore/after photos of mudroom / house tour / Meg Braff / mudroom makeover / Up in a tree bamboo green with the title After Photos of the Meg Braff Mudroom. You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2012/09/after-photos-of-meg-braff-mudroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Thursday, September 20, 2012

Comments "After Photos of the Meg Braff Mudroom"

Post a Comment