RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

I Heart America...

 

I was living in NYC in Union Square.  It's amazing how the entire city came together for each other.  I spent many long hours at Union Square Park seeking solace with others.   I snapped this photo of the American flag that had been made from colored candles. It was one of the many displays of support during those early days after 9/11. 

 From that time forward, I felt an instant bond with the city and the people of New York.  

May we remember the thousands of lives lost and thank those that continue to fight for our country so that we can enjoy our freedom



xoxoxo
Heather
Vivid Hue HOme




Heya I'm on pinterest too. Check me out here.

And now, I'm on TWITTER! @vividhuehome


You have read this article9-11 / NYC / remembering lost loved ones with the title I Heart America.... You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-heart-america.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Comments "I Heart America..."

Post a Comment