RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

My Sunroom in the Summer


It's no secret that my sun room is one of my favorite rooms in my house.  It's been shown in many posts on my blog and even on House of Turquoise (Thank you Erin)!  But it recently occurred to me, that the only photos I have posted of this bright and chipper room have been from the dreary winter months when no leaves were on our trees. So today, I have decided to share updated images of the room from this summer.  They're a little more warm and cheerful

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Check back to my original post here for sources and more dialogue on how the room came together.  


Also, I did finally purchase a Massimo Vitali and it's getting framed as we speak!!!  (See the one I purchased here).    I'll post photos of the walls as soon as i get it up and hanging! 

Lastly, remember how I was excited to hang the Meg Braff wallpaper in here (see photo of it in the room here)?  I've changed my mind again.  I want to keep the tranquil blue walls and blue ceiling in the sun room.  I have another place for the Kelly Green Meg Braff wallpaper and I'm in negotiations with my husband, EG, to let me order the paper! 
 
You're invited to tour the rest of my house at any time! 

Check out the other items in my house that I've found on a budget here! 




Heya I'm on pinterest too. Check me out here.


And now, I'm on TWITTER! @vividhuehome
You have read this articlehouse hour / House of Turquoise / Massimo Vitali / Meg Braff / Painted Ceiling / Sunroom in the summer with the title My Sunroom in the Summer. You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-sunroom-in-summer.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Comments "My Sunroom in the Summer"

Post a Comment