RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

My Parker Kennedy Faves

  This weekend I drooled over Parker Kennedy's Living Room in the Atlanta Cathedral Inspiration Showhouse 2013.  No, you sillies.  I didn't actually tour the house in person.  I *wish.*  (Except, I'm all the way in Connecticut).  I would send my sister, Kurby, to do the task but she's about 15 months preggo with baby number two.  So we toured the fabulous room vicariously through photos that I've been stalking on their facebook page.  

As promised, today, I'm sharing with you some of my favorite Parker Kennedy items.  They find the best character pieces.  I literally scour their pages just waiting to stake my claim.  I must warn you, though...their finds are so darn wonderful that they go quickly.  If you even *think* you may be interested in something, reach out to David or Lance and inquire about the item because the best stuff tends to disappear in a hit minute.  My recommendation is to always ask because even if they may no longer have something that is pictured, they could have something in the showroom or warehouse that they've just got in that could be a great back up!  (And if you live locally, even better...get your butt to Scott's or one of their show rooms and see this stuff in person!). 

Here are some of my favorites!


Vintage Pagoda Lamp


It's hard to really tell from this photo, but these bamboo stools have a shade of pink to them!  Pink mixed with the blue and white chevron is perfect!


Fully restored vintage bamboo console and matching stools.


Photo of the Parker Kennedy booth at Scott's Antique Market, located South Building Isle I-7




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you have a favorite piece above?  What do you like about the style? 
 
Rumor has it that Parker Kennedy is working with One King's Lane so I'd be on the lookout for a sale in the near future!  You never know, maybe even some of these finds will be featured there!
 
In the meantime, visit the Parker Kennedy facebook page to keep tabs on their latest finds. 
 
xoxo Heather | Vivid Hue Home
 
 
You have read this articleDavid Ecton / Lance Jackson / One King's Lane / Parker Kennedy and One King's Lane / Parker Kennedy Living / remodeled furniture / Scott's Antique Market with the title My Parker Kennedy Faves. You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-parker-kennedy-faves.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Monday, January 28, 2013

Comments "My Parker Kennedy Faves"

Post a Comment