RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

Meg Finally Gets a Mirror!

 

Ya'll may recall that I added the Meg Braff wallpaper to my mudroom this summer and I was psyched to spruce it it up!  I'd had my eye on the Meg Braff Up in a Tree wallpaper for some time but I wasn't sure where to put it in my home.  Finally, I settled on the mudroom and was thrilled with the result. 

Only...after the paper was added, I have been so nervous to add anything else to the walls because I've wanted to make sure it would be "just right."

I *almost* purchased a navy pagoda mirror from One King's Lane for $500 but never pulled the trigger because it just didn't seem right. 

Well today, on a whim, I was shopping around TJ Maxx...I spotted a white mirror for $39.99.   Don't ask me why today...but I decided to buy the $39 mirror and tack holes into the paper!  I've waited long enough. 

I may still paint the mirror a lacquered navy but, for now, I'm going to sit with it as white. 

What do you think? 

Keep it white?  Or paint it navy?

PS--You see the turquoise door in the background?  I'm contemplating painting that a glossy navy too (so mirror and door would all match).  Ah...things are always changing!

But I am very happy to score the mirror for such a great price. 

Thoughts and comments welcome! 

Any other ideas of what to add to the other walls?  I've been terrified to put any holes into the paper but now that the first ones have been done, it's sort of freeing! 

xoxo  |  Heather  | Vivid Hue Home





You have read this articledecorating on a budget / high style look on a budget / Meg Braff / mudroom / mudroom makeover / Up in a tree bamboo green with the title Meg Finally Gets a Mirror! . You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2013/02/meg-finally-gets-mirror.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Comments "Meg Finally Gets a Mirror! "

Post a Comment