RAR Writes up to date with the Latest and Greatest fine Art, Design, Products and Fashion from all over the world

Vivid Hue Guest Bedroom Makeover



I've been working on a handful of projects this summer.  I haven't been completing *any* of them quickly because I'm juggling all of them at once!  ha.  I did finally finish painting the guest bedroom.  You may recall that I fell in love with Emily Henderson's office color so I decided to paint my guest bedroom in HGTV's Sherwin William's SW6510 Loyal Blue.   

Next, I scored this fabulous vintage chenille throw in turquoise and lime green from Antiques on the Farmington and this set the stage for the rest of the room. 

Today, I just received my turquoise bamboo nightstands from Parker Kennedy--LOVE LOVE LOVE!

 And I thought now was a great time to share with ya'll my big plans for this room...

Remember my idea to trim my lil ole mudroom in grosgrain ribbon nail head trim?  (Recall here).
I even went so far as to have ya'll vote on your favorite color for that room in "Blush or Bashful"  

Well....I have decided to use the hot pink (azalea) Petersham ribbon in this guest bedroom!  I have already ordered the ribbon and the nailheads and I'm ready to jump right into this project once the supplies arrive! 

Lastly, I want to add a fun Sputnik type lamp in here.  I had considered solid gold, but then found this one  by Stimulight on etsy with the turquoise tips...what do ya'll think? 

PS- if you follow me on instagram, you already know that fab fuchsia chair is a find from Home Goods!  And that sailboat picture was a score from my antiquing in Kennebunkport



You have read this articleEmily Henderson / Grosgrain Ribbon and Nailhead Trim / guest bedroom / guest bedroom makeover / home goods / mudroom / Parker Kennedy / Sputnik light / turquoise nightstands with the title Vivid Hue Guest Bedroom Makeover. You can bookmark this page URL http://rarwrites.blogspot.com/2013/08/vivid-hue-guest-bedroom-makeover.html. Thanks!
Write by: Arek - Monday, August 26, 2013

Comments "Vivid Hue Guest Bedroom Makeover"

Post a Comment